Work With Us
We're building the hub for AgTech learning & collaboration in NYC.
1. Meet Our Talented Members
Are you working to build a more sustainable & healthier food system in NYC? You'll want to meet our community of driven professionals. Some are launching new projects. Others are seeking new challenges. All are talented future collaborators you'll want to work with.
Sign up for a time slot to visit our co-working space for a chat.
2. Showcase Your Product to a Targeted Audience
Our business model aligns our need to attract new eyes into the Co-Lab with your desire to get your product in front of a targeted market of AgTech enthusiasts & potential customers.
The following unique benefits guarantee our ability to do so:
- An open-door atmosphere spanning 70 hours per week to attract & engage those curious about seeing new products in person;
- Various membership packages, targeting those looking to build their careers in AgTech as well as visiting members of the global AgTech industry seeking a space to connect with like-minded individuals;
- Frequent events geared toward facilitating new connections;
- A strategic location within walking distance of 4 subway lines plus several urban ag businesses in Brooklyn;
- An expanding online presence focused on making Sustainable Food & Urban Ag-related resources more accessible.
Fill out this brief survey and we'll get back to you ASAP.